For several purposes a copy of the GAB in a contact folder is required.
The script should:
- be independent of the rest of z-push (tools)
- take a configuration of the mapiserver + user + password + certificates to authenticate
- have a configurable target store and folderid (folder must exist before running the script)
- have a configuration parameter to purge all previously created contacts from the folder (but don't touch other contacts there!)
- only perform changes required (GAB entry changes) - it shouldn't delete & recreate on each run
- also remove contacts that are not in the GAB anymore
- changes made on the contacts on mapped field will be lost next time the script runs
Put documentation in the wiki.